F3000 Cutting System
The F3000 is a semi automatic cutting system for both fruits and vegetables. Two products are cut with each stroke. The products are placed into position in a rotary indexing table, which automatically indexes to the next cutting position. The product is gently pushed through the blade set and is collected on a discharge conveyor.
The F3000 is ideal for slicing tomatoes in large volumes.
Three modes of operation are possible:
- Discharge Belt intermittent - ideal for packaging sliced products into trays
- Discharge Belt Continuous - cut product continuously transported away
- Without Discharge belt - cut directly into container or wash system
- Separate end caps from tomato slices
- Cut half slices - lemons, limes, tomatoes, etc.
- Cam Action - insures constant slicing pressure
- Stainless steel construction
- Low Maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Easy to operate
- Easy to change over
- Safety systems for all moving parts
- Slice Cut:
- 3/16" to 1-3/16: thick max product dia 3-1/4"
- Wedge Cut:
- 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 Sections max product diameter 4-1/3"
|Capacity||Up to 60 pieces / min. (3600 pieces / hr.)|
|Height||60 Inches (adjustable)|
|Motor||1.2 KW (conveyor 0.25 KW)|
|Power||230 / 60 Hz. / Single Phase|
|Weight||Approx. 330 lbs. (conveyor 45 lbs.)|