Wedge Maestro Jr. Cutting System
Slice, wedge, wedge/core, petal cut and sticks
The Wedge Maestro Jr. is a medium output cutting system for both fruits and vegetables and is ideal for a variety of cuts. Its quick blade change feature allows you to easily slice tomatoes, wedge/core apples, and wedge citrus all in a single 8-hour shift. The optional conveyor belt is easily removed for cleaning. Cam action provides constant pressure, which results in precision cutting.
Three modes of operation are possible:
- Discharge Belt Intermittent – ideal for packaging sliced product into trays.
- Discharge Belt Continuous – cut product continuously transported away.
- Without Discharge Belt – cut directly into container or wash system.
- Easy blade changes
- Compact size fits most work environments - 1 or 2 meter conveyor lengths.
- Wide variety of cuts including: slice, wedge, wedge/core, and sticks
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Double palm buttons sequence one cycle for optimal safety
- All moving parts protected by removable guards
- Blade and plunger options
- Slicing – 3/16”, 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2"
- Wedge – 4, 8, 12, 16 (with / without core)
- Sticks – 5/16”, 3/8”
- Conveyor system to transport cut products
|Wedge Maestro Jr.||Capacity / Dimensions|
|Width||19 5⁄8 Inches|
|Length||22 9⁄16 Inches|
|Height||40 Inches (varies per adjustable feet)|
|Utilities||230V / 60Hz / 3 phase
460V / 60Hz / 3 phase
|Conveyor Weight||36 lbs|
|Total Weight||141 lbs|