F1000 / F1000-G Manual Cutting System
Great for small jobs
The F1000 is a manual cutting system perfect for slicing, wedging, wedge/core, petal cuts and more in a small space. With the ability to process up to 24 pieces per minute, the F1000 can be the perfect system for a fast, convenient, easily storable work station set up.
This manual system accommodates a multitude of slice, wedge, sticks and coring blades - which are all easily changed in a matter of minutes.
The F1000-G model incorporates heavy duty blades for larger cuts, and is an ideal system for peeling, coring and cutting pineapples.
- Slice, wedge, wedge/core, sticks and more
- Compact size - fits most work environments
- Light weight for easy transport
- Easy blade changes
- Core separated from product with divider pan feature
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Slice - 3/16, 1/4, 3/8 inch
- Wedge - 8, 12, 16 segments
- Wedge/Core - 8, 12, 16, w/30mm
- Sticks - 3/16, 1/4, 3/8 inch
|Depth||30 inches, including handle
15-1/2 inches, without handle
|Height||40 inches, including handle
35 inches, without handle
|Weight||18 lbs (varies per blade attachment)|